Nesa International Inc. warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 1 year from the date of the original purchase if installed professionally by an authorized dealer for all “NESA” brand products; or 3 years if installed professionally for all “NESA Luxe” brand product. Self-installed products are under warranty for a period of 90 days.
Should service be necessary for any reason due to a manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, Nesa International Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective merchandise at no charge upon delivery of its product to the address shown below with a proof of purchase.
To submit your warranty claim, please follow the instructions below:
- Include a brief description of the problem with your name and daytime phone number so that we may contact you with any questions.
- Include a copy of the original sales receipt as proof of purchase and installation.
- Carefully pack the defective product to protect it from cosmetic or physical damage and send it to:
Attn: Customer Service
1550 S Maple Ave.
Montebello, CA 90640
- Include US $ 15.00 in the form of a check or money order to cover shipping and handling of your product. No cash
Your warranty will not cover:
- Units that have been misused or damages by accident
- Any screens that show cracks or misuse
- Any units that have been previously opened or repaired by a service center not authorized by Nesa International Inc.
Any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of the merchant’s ability are limited to the duration stated above from the date of the original purchase from the retailer, and no warranties, whether expressed or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter. Under no circumstance shall Nesa International Inc. be liable for any loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising from the use of, or inability to use, this product. (Some states do not allow for limitation of implied warranties or exclusions of consequential damage; therefore, these restrictions may not apply to you).
To receive the benefit of this warranty, please fill out the form below.